Wednesday, February 16, 2011

pro and con:

I am recently researching about the health and influence on animals in zoos. I have evidence of both pro and con issues with animals in zoos. After a while of research I found myself falling towards agreeing with zoos handling animals. Even though animals are losing their connection with the wild life animals are also safe. Most of the animals taken to the zoos have been animals in danger. If there are animals in trouble or danger then zoos pick them out and bring them to safety. Although the animals are taken away from their natural habitat and the zoos may be a little stressful for some animals they try their best to keep the animals safe and clean. I think its right that zoos have came in and had the time to care about such amazing animals. I feel like having zoos are very important and we need them almost every day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment